Friday, June 12, 2009

A Friday Quickie

Today's workout is workout C of TT for Reformed Meatheads. This is workout 3 of 12. After Wed's disappointing workout, I was looking to bounce back. I kept the numbers on the low side and stuck to CB's guidelines without the optional work.

Deadlift 205 x 8 x 2
DB Chest Press 80 x 8 x 2
Military Press 95 x 8, 105 x 8
Inverted Row BWT x 10, BWT x 15

Tabata Intervals: BWT Squats x 6 rounds

My deadlift form was really good today. I purchased a chalk sock that really helped my grip. I store it in a ziploc bag and it doesn't make a mess at all.

The Tabatas at the end were brutal. Trying to hold the lowered portion of the squat leaves me trembling. But it was still a good fun and quick workout. I'll be upping the weights across the board next week as well as adding sets and some of the optional work that CB mentions in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment