Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lifting w/ the vampires

I had to modify my schedule on Monday to drop my daughter off before work. That meant no training session that morning, but no big deal b/c I would just go that night. It had been a while since the last time that I trained at night, so I was actually cool with the idea. Sometimes it can be fun to mix thing up.

Around 7pm though, I was starting to think that going to the gym was not such a good idea. I had a shake and a piece of fruit, and for some reason this didn't make my stomach happy. Nothing serious, just some discomfort. So I got my son settled for the evening and made it to the gym around 9:15. I got amped up for the gym but my stomach was still feeling a little strange. It got worse as I trained and I ended up getting some serious knots in my stomach. I fought through it and finished my training session, but it was not fun.

DB Incline press 40 x 8 x 2, 40 x 6,6,5
DB Row 40 x 8 x 2, 40 x 6,6,6
Pullups BWT x 9,6,5
Dips BWT x 16,8,8
DB Triceps Ext 25 x 8,8,8
DB Curls 25 x 10,8
EZ Bar Culrs 45 x 10,10

Looking forward to going back to my routine on Wed morning!

1 comment:

  1. a fit body is looks good and aware from diseases thats why everybody wants a fit body.a fresh mind is active in a fit body.whose body is unfit those mind is working slow rather then a perfect body's mind.so if you have a unfit body then you have to reduce belly fat.thus you will get perfect body.

    ReplyDelete