Wednesday, January 7, 2009

TT Succes Story

WOW WOW WOW!!!

I had no idea that my story had been selected. Thank you for letting me know Andy!

And Craig THANK YOU! I cannot tell you how good it makes me feel to see my own story posted. It really could not have come at a better time for me!

I wrote out my goals this week, and I'll go ahead and tell you that my 1-year goal is pretty out there. My goal is to be featured in Men's Health or Men's Fitness as a transformation success story. I am always so inspired by the guys that turn their lives around and are featured in that magazine. So I'm going for it all this year. Ultimately I want to have professional pics taken and submitted to the magazine.

Well yesterday and today, the feelings of self-doubt started creeping back in. I'm happy to say that this prize reminds me of my goal and confirms that my goal will be a reality.

I'm going to put that Platinum Membership to good use and make you all proud!

Thanks again.

3 comments:

  1. It was a great testimony and when I read who wrote it I was like: yeah man. You go Milan. Good on you man. I'm so happy for you. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stick around to see what I accomplish this year! I'm going to give you guys a run for your money. :)

    Andy, you in for our Men's Health photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete