Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Milan's Workout Log 2/26

Monday's workout was horrible. I didn't have the energy to get though the workout. I've had this problem a few times when trying HGM Phase 1. I think i need to investigate better ways to get nutrition in the mornings before I work out.

Triad A
Barbell Bench Press
115lbs x 15 reps (Completed 2 circuits)

Dubbell Deadlifts
45lbs x 15 reps (Circuit 1)
50lbs x 8 reps (Circuit 2)

Lat Pulldown
50lbs x 15 reps (Circuits 1&2)

Triad B
Leg Press
180lbs x 15 reps (Circuit 1)

Cable Seated Row
60lbs x 15 reps (Circuit 1)

Dumbbell Stepup
20lbs x 15 reps (Circuit 1)

Notice, I didn't do so well today. I was quite tired after the first set of Triad B. I could have done more, but then a stupid lady was hogging the leg press station that I had already set up. At that point the negativity crept in and I didn't feel like setting up a new station. So... I quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment