Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beautifully Brutal

I'm just getting around to posting details from last night's workout. It was Turbulence Training 2K3 Workout B.

I got a little advice from the forum to up my weights on the first set and to try to complete all three sets at that weight. If done correctly you should be doing maybe 6 reps on the last set. I don't think I can put into words how much harder that makes these workouts.

Warm Up
Reverse Lunge 8 reps x 2
Close grip pushups 12 reps x 2
Stick Ups 12 reps x 2

Forgot to do specific warm up. :(

1A) DB Forward Lunge 45x8, 50x6, 45x7 (Will stick with 45 for now)
1B) Side Plank 30secs x 3
2A)DB RDL 70x8x3 (Would like to switch to BB here but the rack was being used)
2B) Stability Ball Jackknife 15x3
3A) DB Setp-Ups 45x6, 35x6, 25x8 (I was flat out struggling by this superset. Grip was gone. Legs were trembling)
3B) Stability ball Leg curl 15x3.

I tried to do intervals on the bike but I didn't have it in me. I did one round after the warm up and my legs were mush. I'll do body weight intervals tonight. Or maybe some kickboxing for a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment