Monday, September 29, 2008

Twitter Contest

Wow, that was a fast four weeks! I decided to take Craig’s advice and twitter my workouts, nutrition and even my state of mind as I worked my way though the Turbulence Training Original program. While I don’t feel that my results are drastic, I do see overall improvement and this gives me confidence that I will achieve my overall goals with TT.

Even though I’ve been going to the gym for the past three years, this is the first time that I’ve had a real system in place to keep me focused and accountable. The process of posting my pictures and goals was disheartening from the standpoint that I’ve spent all this time and money going to the gym, but I still do not have the body that I want. At the same time it was therapeutic from the standpoint that I have new confidence in myself that I can finally get it done.

I completed all of the workouts from the program, and that is huge for me. While I enjoy working out, I’m incredibly impatient and I have a bad habit of switching programs when a new one catches my eye. Enrolling in the twitter contest and TC3 gave me a clear road map of what to do. There were days when I didn’t feel like going to the gym or I really wanted to stray on my eating plan, but I knew that I had several people watching and cheering for me on Twitter. As strange as it sounds, I can hear their voices even though I’ve never talked to any of them in person!
Thanks to Craig for thinking of the idea and to all of my fellow twitters! I’m going to continue for the rest of TC3. Still focused on winning the big prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment