Saturday, September 27, 2008

Original Wrap Up

Ok, so I finished the resistance portion of the Original TT Workout. I wanted to wrap up strong since I will be starting 2K3 next week. Craig recommends that you take it easy on the first week of each program to give your body a chance to get used to the new exercises.

I don't know what the deal was, but I did not feel strong this morning. My heart was pounding, and I was huffing and puffing though the entire workout. I sipped my recovery drink during the workout, but I just didn't seem to have much gas in the tank. I didn't do a whole lot prior to the workout besides waiting in line for an hour to get gas.

Workout B
Dynamic Warm up
Specific warm up - Squats 45# x 12, 95 x 8, 135 x 5

1A) Squat 205x8, 205x8, 225x6
1B) Chin ups 8, 7, 4, 4 assisted
2A)DB Split Squat 40x8x3
2B)Hanging Knee Raise BWx15x3
3A) Cable Seated Row 60x8, 50x8x2
3B) Mountain Climbers BWx12x3

I'll do intervals later.

No comments:

Post a Comment